‘Quitting sugar is not a diet. Quitting sugar is a way of living without processed food and eating what our grandparents used to before the crappy food and the modern diseases.’
With her bestselling book, I Quit Sugar, Sarah Wilson helped hundreds of thousands of Australians to kick the habit. In I Quit Sugar for Life, Sarah shows you how to be sugar-free forever. Drawing on extensive research and her own tried and tested methods, Sarah has designed specific programs and recipes to help both families and solo cookers:
* banish cravings and deal with lapses by eating good fats and protein
* maximise nutrition with veggies
* exercise less for better results
* detox safely… without the fads!
* eat sustainably and ethically – at home and out ‘n’ about
* live with flow and less fuss
* cook sugar-free: 148 desserts, cakes, kids’ lunchbox fillers, comfort dinners and tote-able breakfast and lunches.
I Quit Sugar for Life is not just about kicking a habit; it’s a complete wellness philosophy for your healthiest, calmest, happiest self.