Topping this week’s list is the updated version of The Barefoot Investor by Scott Pape.
Veg, by Jamie Oliver is at number two. Whether it’s embracing a meat-free day or two each week, living a vegetarian lifestyle, or just wanting to try some brilliant new flavour combinations, this book ticks all the boxes.
At number three is the combined edition of The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*** by Mark Manson, a no-nonsense guide on how to focus on the things that really matter.
Bruce Pascoe’s Dark Emu is a deep investigation into the history of Indigenous Australians which questions their long-held hunter-gatherer tag. The book sits at number four this week.
At number five is Mark Manson, author of the international mega-bestseller, The Subtle Art of Not Giving A F*ck, with the counterintuitive guide to the problems of hope, Everything is F*cked.
Number six is 4 Ingredients Keto, by Kim McCosker. From the multi-million copy bestselling cookbook brand, 4 Ingredients Keto brings you over 70 delicious recipes, each with a clear nutritional information table and beautiful full colour photography.
Seventh place is the companion book to the The Fast 800 by Dr Michael Mosley, The Fast 800 Recipe Book by Dr Clare Bailey and Justine Pattison.
Eighth spot goes to the international bestseller Three Women by Lisa Taddeo.
At number nine we have the ultimate self-help guide for young individuals, Jordan Peterson’s 12 Rules for Life.
Rounding up the list at number ten is
Check out our Top Ten Fiction List and Top Ten Children’s List for more great reads. That’s it from us this week at Better Reading. Happy reading!
- The Barefoot Investor by Scott Pape (John Wiley & Sons)
- Veg by Jamie Oliver (Michael Joseph)
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*** by Mark Manson (Macmillan)
- Dark Emu by Bruce Pascoe (Magabala Books)
- Everything is F*cked by Mark Manson (HarperCollins)
- 4 Ingredients Keto by Kim McCosker (4 Ingredients)
- The Fast 800 Recipe Book by Dr Michael Mosley (Simon and Schuster)
- Three Women by Lisa Taddeo (Bloomsbury)
- 12 Rules for Life by Jordan Peterson (Penguin)
- The Whole Fish Cookbook by Josh Niland (Hardy Grant)
© Nielsen BookScan 2019 Week Ending 07/09/19