488 Rules for Life is Kitty Flanagan’s way of making the world a more pleasant place to live. It must be working because the book is still at number one!
The Barefoot Investor by Scott Pape is now at number three. With over 1.5 million copies sold, hundreds of thousands of Aussies have already followed this roadmap to turn their financial lives around.
Veg by Jamie Oliver is at number two. Whether it’s embracing a meat-free day or two each week, living a vegetarian lifestyle, or just wanting to try some brilliant new flavour combinations, this book ticks all the boxes.
At number four is the combined edition of The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*** by Mark Manson, a no-nonsense guide on how to focus on the things that really matter.
Number five is the companion book to the The Fast 800 by Dr Michael Mosley, The Fast 800 Recipe Book by Dr Clare Bailey and Justine Pattison.
Number six The Body, where Bill Bryson turns his attention to the human body, how it functions and its remarkable ability to heal itself.
Bruce Pascoe’s Dark Emu is a deep investigation into the history of Indigenous Australians which questions their long-held hunter-gatherer tag. The book sits at number seven this week.
Everything is F*cked by Mark Manson is back on the Top sellers list this week, taking a one week brief break!
Number nine is 4 Ingredients Keto by Kim McCosker. From the multi-million copy bestselling cookbook brand, 4 Ingredients Keto brings you over 70 delicious recipes, each with a clear nutritional information table and beautiful full colour photography.
Number ten is Donna Hay’s latest cookbook, Week Light. Super-Fast Meals to Make You Feel Good.
Check out our Top Ten Fiction List and Top Ten Children’s List for more great reads. That’s it from us this week at Better Reading. Happy reading!
- Kitty Flanagan’s 488 Rules for Life by Kitty Flanagan (William Heinemann)
- The Barefoot Investor by Scott Pape (John Wiley & Sons)
- Veg by Jamie Oliver (Michael Joseph)
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*** by Mark Manson (Macmillan)
- The Fast 800 Recipe Book by Dr Clare Bailey and Justine Pattison (Simon and Schuster)
- The Body by Bill Bryson (Doubleday)
- Dark Emu by Bruce Pascoe (Magabala Books)
- Everything is F*cked by Mark Manson (Harper Collins)
- 4 Ingredients Keto by Kim McCosker (4 Ingredients
- Week Light by Donna Hay (HarperCollins)
© Nielsen BookScan 2019 Week Ending 12/10/19