This week’s addition to the non-fiction bestseller list is Jordan B. Peterson’s book 12 Rules for Life. What does everyone in the modern world need to know? A renowned psychologist answers hard questions with a unique combination of ancient wisdom and clinical experience.
Scott Pape’s The Barefoot Investor remains in Number 1 on the list still – offering erudite financial guidance for all walks of life.
At Number 2 is The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck by Mark Manson, a no-nonsense guidance on how to focus on the things that really matter.
5 Ingredients – Quick and Easy Food is Jamie Oliver’s latest cookbook, providing quick recipes that don’t break the bank.
The phenomenal Good Night Stories for Rebel Girls is proving to be a very popular gift, moving up to Number 6.
Michael Wolff’s Fire and Fury delves deeply into the Trump administration’s most intimate truths, ranging from the secret to communicating with Trump, to the volatility of his office. Wolff’s fly-on-the-wall access to the West Wing has made this book a feat of history.
Wondering what to pack for your kids for school lunches? Don’t fear, Pete Evans’ Lunch Box has 70+ healthy and tasty recipes to inspire you!
Rupi Kaur’s ever-popular Milk and Honey remains on the list, followed by her second book of poetry, The Sun and Her Flowers.
Yuval Harari’s renowned book Sapiens has returned to our list since it’s release in 2014.
Check out our Top Ten Fiction List and Top Ten Children’s List. That’s it from us this week at Better Reading. Happy Reading!
- The Barefoot Investor by Scott Pape (Wrightbooks)
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck by Mark Manson (Macmillan)
- 12 Rules for Life by Jordan B. Peterson (Allen Lane)
- 5 Ingredients – Quick & Easy Food by Jamie Oliver (Michael Joseph)
- Goodnight Stories for Rebel Girls by Elena Favilli & Francesca Cavallo (Particular Books)
- Fire and Fury by Michael Wolff (Hachette)
- Lunch Box by Pete Evans (Plum)
- Milk and Honey by Rupi Kaur (Andrews McMeel)
- The Sun and Her Flowers by Rupi Kaur (Simon & Schuster)
- Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind by Yuval Noah Harari (Vintage)
© Nielsen BookScan 2017 Week Ending 17/2/18