At number 1 this week is the 2018 updated copy of The Barefoot Investor by Scott Pape.
At number 2 is the combined edition of The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*** by Mark Manson, a no-nonsense guide on how to focus on the things that really matter.
At number 3 we have Simple by Yotam Ottolenghi, with 130 brand-new dishes that contain all the inventive elements and flavour combinations that Ottolenghi is loved for, but with minimal hassle for maximum joy.
In Sapiens, Dr Yuval Noah Harari spans the whole of human history, from the very first humans to walk the earth to the radical – and sometimes devastating – breakthroughs of the Cognitive, Agricultural and Scientific Revolutions. Number 4.
Yuval Noah Harari takes us on a thrilling journey through today’s most urgent issues in 21 Lessons for the 21st Century. The golden thread running through his exhilarating new book is the challenge of maintaining our collective and individual focus in the face of constant and disorienting change. Number 5.
At number 6 with have Jamie Cooks Italy – a celebration of the joy of Italian food by the famous Jamie Oliver.
Globally famous psychologist Jordan B. Peterson has dished out his best advice in his new self-help book, 12 Rules for Life. Now number 7!
The world’s most popular record book is back with thousands of new categories and newly broken records, covering everything from outer space to sporting greats via Instagram, fidget spinners and all manner of human marvels. Guinness World Records 2019 lands at number 8 this week.
Powerful, moving and very necessary, Good Night Stories for Rebel Girls will inspire and delight readers of all ages. Number 9.
In Back, After the Break, Osher Gunsberg, one of Australia’s most loved celebrities, opens up in a powerful, dark, funny and heart-wrenching memoir about life, love and living with mental illness. Number 10.
Check out our Top Ten Fiction List and Top Ten Children’s List. That’s it from us this week at Better Reading. Happy Reading!
- The Barefoot Investor by Scott Pape (Giramondo Publishing)
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*** by Mark Manson (Macmillan)
- Simple by Yotam Ottolenghi (Ebury Press)
- Sapiens by Yuval Noah Harari (Vintage)
- 21 Lessons for the 21st Century by Yuval Noah Harari (Jonathan Cape)
- Jamie Cooks Italy by Jamie Oliver (Michael Jospeh)
- 12 Rules for Life by Jordan B. Peterson (Allen Lane)
- Guinness World Records 2019 by Guinness World Records (Guinness World Records Limited)
- Good Night Stories for Rebel Girls by Elena Favilli (Particular Books)
- Back, After the Break by Osher Günsberg (HarperCollins)
© Nielsen BookScan 2017 Week Ending 09/09/18