Number one this week is the companion book to the The Fast 800 by Dr Michael Mosley, The Fast 800 Recipe Book by Dr Clare Bailey and Justine Pattison.
At number two this week is the updated version of The Barefoot Investor by Scott Pape.
Third place goes to Plots and Prayers by Niki Savva, which reveals the inside story of the end of Malcolm Turnbull’s leadership.
At number four this week is Mark Manson, author of the international mega-bestseller, The Subtle Art of Not Giving A F*ck, with the counterintuitive guide to the problems of hope, Everything is F*cked.
At fifth place is the combined edition of The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*** by Mark Manson, a no-nonsense guide on how to focus on the things that really matter.
Sixth on our list this week is The Fast 800 by Dr Michael Mosley. It’s the ultimate guide to fasting, weight loss and long-term good health.
Bruce Pascoe’s Dark Emu is a deep investigation into the history of Indigenous Australians which questions their long-held hunter-gatherer tag. The book sits at number seven this week.
Number eight this week is 4 Ingredients Keto by Kim McCosker, with simple and delicious recipes made with fresh wholefoods that nourish, making this the perfect book for ANYONE wanting to eat healthier and lose weight.
At number nine we have the ultimate self-help guide for young individuals, Jordan Peterson’s 12 Rules for Life.
Rounding out the list at number ten is Sapiens, Yuval Harari’s international bestseller. Sapiens is a thrilling account of humankind’s extraordinary history – from insignificant apes to rulers of the world.
Check out our Top Ten Fiction List and Top Ten Children’s List for more great reads. That’s it from us this week at Better Reading. Happy reading!
- The Fast 800 Recipe Book by Dr Michael Mosley (Simon and Schuster)
- The Barefoot Investor by Scott Pape (John Wiley & Sons)
- Plots and Prayers by Niki Savva
- Everything is F*cked by Mark Manson (HarperCollins)
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*** by Mark Manson (Macmillan)
- The Fast 800 by Dr Michael Mosley (Simon and Schuster)
- 4 Ingredients Keto by Kim McCosker (Simon and Schuster)
- Dark Emu by Bruce Pascoe (Magabala Books)
- 12 Rules for Life by Jordan Peterson (Penguin)
- Sapiens by Yuval Noah Harari (Viking
© Nielsen BookScan 2019 Week Ending 06/07/19