At number one this week is the 2018 updated copy of The Barefoot Investor by Scott Pape.
At number two is the combined edition of The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*** by Mark Manson, a no-nonsense guide on how to focus on the things that really matter.
At number three this week we have The Fast 800 by Dr Michael Mosley – the ultimate guide to fasting, weight loss and long-term good health.
Number four on the list this week is Three Birds Renovation by Erin Cayless, Bonnie Hindmarsh, and Lana Taylor – the ultimate girls’ guide to a perfect reno.
At number five we have No Friend but the Mountain, from the perspective of Kurdish journalist Behrouz Boochani, who has been held in the Manus Island offshore processing centre since 2013.
At number six we have Becoming by Michelle Obama – the deeply personal reckoning of a woman of soul and substance who has steadily defied expectations – and whose story inspires us to do the same.
At number seven we have Simple by Yotam Ottolenghi, with 130 brand-new dishes that contain all the inventive elements and flavour combinations that Ottolenghi is loved for, but with minimal hassle for maximum joy.
At number eight we have Easy Keto by Pete Evans – for anyone interested in this way of eating who is unsure of how to get started. With some basic guidelines it has never been simpler or more enticing to reclaim your health and go keto!
At number nine we have Sapiens by Yuval Noah Harari. Bold, wide-ranging and provocative, Sapiens challenges everything we thought we knew about being human: our thoughts, our actions, our power … and our future.
Number ten this week is Dark Emu, Bruce Pascoe’s intriguing argument for a reconsideration of the hunter-gatherer tag for pre-colonial Aboriginal Australians.
Check out our Top Ten Fiction List and Top Ten Children’s List. That’s it from us this week at Better Reading. Happy Reading!
- The Barefoot Investor by Scott Pape (John Wiley & Sons)
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*** by Mark Manson (Macmillan)
- The Fast 800 by Dr Michael Mosley (Simon and Schuster)
- Three Birds Renovations by Bonnie Hindmarsh, Erin Cayless & Lana Taylor (Murdoch)
- No Friend But the Mountains by Behrouz Boochani (Picador)
- Becoming by Michelle Obama (Viking)
- Ottolenghi Simple by Yotam Ottolenghi (Ebury Press)
- Easy Keto by Pete Evans (Pan Macmillan)
- Sapiens by Yuval Noah Harari (Vintage)
- Dark Emu by Bruce Pascoe (Magabala Books)
© Nielsen BookScan 2017 Week Ending 06/04/18