New to this week’s list is Rupi Kaur’s second book of poetry, The Sun and Her Flowers. Since her first book, milk and honey, the young Canadian poet has been touring the globe reading her poetry and has been a regular in top ten bestseller lists. This week at Number 3.
Scott Pape’s The Barefoot Investor has been at Number 1 all year long, and there it remains – offering erudite financial guidance for all walks of life.
At Number 2 is The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck by Mark Manson, a no-nonsense guidance on how to focus on the things that really matter.
Jamie Oliver’s latest cookbook, 5 Ingredients – Quick & Easy Food is here. He’s written loads of these books but they’re never dull or rinsed; this week at Number 4. Likewise paleo enthusiasts will be glad to see Pete Evans’ new book called Low Carb, Healthy fat at Number – and Michelle Bridges has another out, Keeping it Off.
At Number 5 is the annual Guinness Book of World Records, a treasure of spectacular and unlikely accomplishments from across the globe.
Russell Brand is a bit of a chameleon; it’s hard to come up with the guy! But the ex-addict has reinvented himself as a motivational speaker of sorts. In his book Recovery: freedom from our addictions, he provides guidance on how to conquer your addictive affliction, whatever it may be: smartphone, drugs, smoking, food, so forth.
Good Night Stories for Rebel Girls has been on the Top Ten Non-Fiction List since publication, and it includes 100 tales of extraordinary women – this week at Number 10.
Billy Slater’s autobiography has slipped back onto the list in the Number 9 spot. He’s been one of the most lauded sportsmen in recent years, and the story of his success is wickedly compelling.
Check out our Top Ten Fiction List and Top Ten Children’s List. That’s it from us this week at Better Reading. Happy Reading!
- The Barefoot Investor by Scott Pape (Wrightbooks)
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck by Mark Manson (Macmillan)
- The Sun and Her Flowers by Rupi Kaur (Simon & Schuster)
- 5 Ingredients – Quick & Easy Food by Jamie Oliver (Michael Joseph)
- Guinness World Records 2018 (Guinness World Records)
- Low Carb, Healthy Fat by Pete Evans (Plum)
- Keeping it Off by Michelle Bridges (Macmillan)
- Recovery: Freedom from our addictions by Russell Brand (Bluebird)
- Billy Slater Autobiography by Billy Slater (Ebury)
- Good Night Stories for Rebel Girls by Elena Favilli & Francesca (Particular Books)
© Nielsen BookScan 2017 Week Ending 7/10/17