Scott Pape’s The Barefoot Investor remains on the list still – offering erudite financial guidance for all walks of life.
At Number 2 is The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck by Mark Manson, a no-nonsense guidance on how to focus on the things that really matter.
5 Ingredients – Quick and Easy Food is Jamie Oliver’s latest cookbook, providing quick recipes that don’t break the bank.
Good Night Stories for Rebel Girls is a collection of stories about inspiring women who changed history, remaining at Number 4 this week.
Kayla Itsines’ timely The Bikini Body Motivation & Habits Guide is up to Number 5. In her second book, Kayla explores how you can overcome those obstacles, set goals and stick to a long-term plan for better health. Inside, you’ll find helpful checklists and templates, a 28-day meal plan, more than 200 simple and delicious recipes, shopping lists and a pull-out 28-day workout poster.
Rupi Kaur is dominating the charts this week, with her two books on the list – Milk and Honey, and her newest, The Sun and Her Flowers.
Jimmy Barnes’ long awaited return to the shelves, Working Class Man, is still going strong at Number 7.
Maha and Sally are back with another in the Super Green titles – this time, with over 150 recipes for salads and smoothies that are simple and lean! This week at Number 9.
At Number 10, New York Times #1 bestselling author Gabrielle Bernstein’s book Judgement Detox helps you remove negative influences, thoughts, and judgements from your daily life.
Check out our Top Ten Fiction List and Top Ten Children’s List. That’s it from us this week at Better Reading. Happy Reading!
- The Barefoot Investor by Scott Pape (Wrightbooks)
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck by Mark Manson (Macmillan)
- 5 Ingredients – Quick & Easy Food by Jamie Oliver (Michael Joseph)
- Goodnight Stories for Rebel Girls by Elena Favilli & Francesca Cavallo (Particular Books)
- The Bikini Body Motivation & Habits Guide by Kayla Itsines (Macmillan)
- The Sun and Her Flowers by Rupi Kaur (Simon & Schuster)
- Working Class Man by Jimmy Barnes (HarperCollins)
- Milk and Honey by Rupi Kaur (Andrews McMeel)
- Super Green Simple and Lean by Maha Koraiem & Sally Obermeder (Allen & Unwin)
- Judgement Detox by Gabrielle Bernstein (Hay House)
© Nielsen BookScan 2017 Week Ending 6/1/18