Last week, Better Reading went to Western Australia to talk to writers, booksellers and booklovers about their work, their love of the story and why sense of place matters.
We chatted live via Facebook with Liz Byrski, Brooke Davis, Tess Woods, Sara Foster, Natasha Lester, Rachael Johns, Madelaine Dickie and more…
Did you miss some of our live interviews? Don’t worry – we have the list of authors and links below for you to catch up on!
- Tess Woods about her debut novel, Love at First Flight – click here
- Sara Foster about her book All That is Lost Between Us – click here
- Natasha Lester, author of A Kiss From Mr Fitzgerald – click here
- At Houndstooth Studio talking with photographer Alex Cearns – click here
- Liz Byrski talking about her books The Woman Next Door and In Love and War – click here
- Karen McDermott founder of Serenity Press about her anthology of writers talking about writing – click here
- Bernice Barry talking about Georgiana Molloy – click here
- Rachael Johns about her new book The Art of Keeping Secrets – click here
- Mother and daughter Robin Leuba & Susannah McFarlane about their amazing experience of finding each other in their heart wrenching memoir Heartlines – click here
- Madelaine Dickie about surfing, living in remote outback Australia, and her debut novel Troppo – click here
Check out our Facebook page for more information
Click here to read the story of unique WA publisher Fremantle Press by Alan Carter