NOTE 21 MARCH: APPLICATIONS FOR THIS POSITION HAVE NOW CLOSED. THANK YOU TO ALL APPLICANTS!
Better Reading is the largest Australian online book recommendation community with a devoted and sincere community who love to discuss books. Through our many channels, including podcasts, Facebook, our weekly newsletter and website we reach over 500,000 people a day.
We’re currently looking for a dynamic, proactive marketing coordinator to join our team, based in Camperdown, Sydney.
Key role responsibilities:
- Book reviewing
- Compiling the electronic newsletter
- Updating the website
- Liaising with publishers and freelancers
- Marketing through social media and managing content
Skills and experience:
- Either book reviewing, book-selling or publishing
- Strong grammar, punctuation, and editorial skills
- Able to write reviews
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work/write to tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
- Proficient in WordPress
- Knowledge of all social media platforms
- Photoshop experience
The applicant must work effectively both within our small and nimble team and autonomously by managing their priorities in a busy environment.
Benefits and perks:
- Opportunities to grow
- Fantastic work/life balance – flexible hours
- Close to public transport
- Terrific culture to work in and learn
- Creative and professional environment
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm, 20 March 2019.
We’re looking forward to receiving your application.