Andy Griffiths was doomed from the day he was born. Andy is now much older than he was on the day he was born but is just as doomed as ever. You too, dear reader, are doomed. Absolutely categorically 100% no-doubt-about-it doomed! Sorry.
It’s been five long years since Just Shocking! was published. Just Doomed!, the next fabulous JUST title from the creative genius of Andy Griffiths and Terry Denton, is destined to be one of the greatest JUST titles yet. With nine superb stories of mischief and crazy happenings, readers will be hooked instantly!
How will you know if you’re doomed, I hear you ask? Well, it’s generally pretty easy to tell if you’re doomed. But if you’re not sure, check the following list. If any of these scenarios exactly resemble your current situation then you are definitely completely, utterly doomed.
1. The school bully says, ‘Touch me again and you’re dead’ … and you touch them again.
2. You are pushing a lawnmower up a steep hill and you slip and fall forward and the lawnmower starts rolling
back down and mows your face off.
3. You jump out of a plane and go to pull the ripcord of your parachute only to realise that you’re not wearing
4. You are in the bath and you see a shark fin coming towards you.
5. You are in the bath and you see two brown blobs coming towards you.
6. You have a lot of nostril hair so you decide to light a match and burn it back a bit but all the hair inside your
nose catches on fire and the fire quickly spreads to your whole head.