The CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet Recipe Book extends Australia's most popular diet into everyday life. With 130 brand-new recipes, this collection aims to inspire the thousands of Australians who have used the diet to continue doing so, and introduces newcomers to an eating plan that promotes long-term weight management and overall good health. Find out how to:
- cook with different protein options, including fish, legumes, chicken and meat
- entertain with ease for all sorts of occasions, from formal dinners to casual barbecues
- put together a fast weeknight dinner the whole family will enjoy
- create healthy, tasty meals on a shoestring budget
- cook a meal in advance and freeze to ensure healthy eating during busy periods.