Better Reading Kids brings you the Top 10 bestselling children’s book list every Monday morning.
At Number 1 this week is from beloved David Walliams, The World’s Worst Children 2. Ten more stories about a brand new gang of hilariously horrible kids, this will definitely make kids laugh out loud. Ages 7+.
Cassandra Clare’s Lord of Shadows is still on the list at Number 2, the sequel to the #1 New York Times and USA TODAY bestselling Lady Midnight. Lord of Shadows is a Shadowhunters novel. Ages 14+.
Who doesn’t love Skulduggery Pleasant? Derek Landy is back with his tenth in the series at Number 3. Perfect for ages 10+, Skulduggery is back from the dead, and he’s on a world adventure, with special cameos from favourite characters in the previous nine books.
The beloved Aaron Blabey is Number 4 this week with Intergalactic Gas: The Bad Guys. Bad news? The world is ending. Good news? The Bad Guys are back to save it! Hilarious, witty, and perfect for kids ages 8+.
Anh Do is king of the charts this week with Hotdog: Party Time at Number 5, and Really Weird! at Number 8. An absolute classic comedian and children’s author, Anh Do needs no recommendations. Recommended for ages 6+.
At Number 6, the latest Minecraft Guide to Creative is invaluable reading for Minecraft enthusiasts, filled with all sorts of tips and tricks you can use in your games. Also on the list at Number 10 is the newest Minecraft Guide to Exploration. Ages 7+.
Laugh out loud at Liz Pinchon’s newest instalment for Tom Gates. Family, Friends, and Furry Creatures is at Number 7, and Tom has a new assignment – learn about his family tree. But just what is that squeaking noise in his shoe? Ages 8+.
Jay Asher’s Thirteen Reasons Why is at Number 9 this week. Clay Jensen returns home from school to find a mysterious box with his name on it lying on his porch. Inside he discovers cassette tapes recorded by Hannah Baker—his classmate and crush—who committed suicide two weeks earlier. Ages 14+.
You can also check out the weekly top 10 bestselling fiction list and top 10 bestselling non-fiction list on Better Reading.
- The World’s Worst Children 2 by David Walliams (HarperCollins)
- Lord of Shadows by Cassandra Clare (Simon & Schuster)
- Resurrection (Skulduggery Pleasant #10) by Derek Landy (HarperCollins)
- Intergalactic Gas: Bad Guys by Aaron Blabey (Scholastic)
- Hotdog: #2 Party Time by Anh Do (Scholastic)
- Minecraft Guide to Creative (Egmont)
- Family, Friends, and Furry Creatures: Tom Gates by Liz Pichon (Scholastic)
- Really Weird!: WeirDo by Anh Do (Scholastic)
- Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher (Penguin)
- Minecraft Guide to Exploration (Egmont)
© Nielsen BookScan 2017 Week Ending 3/06/17