1. A Gambling Man: Evoking the golden age of crime, and for fans of Raymond Chandler and Agatha Christie, comes A Gambling Man, from one of the world’s bestselling thriller writers, David Baldacci.
2. Win: From the number one bestselling author and creator of the Netflix hit series, The Stranger, comes a riveting thriller starring a great new hero, Windsor Horne Lockwood III – or Win, as he is known to his few friends.
3. The Chase: The new novel by New York Times #1 bestselling author Candice Fox is an electrifying cat-and-mouse thriller set in the Nevada desert.
4. The Red Book: The highly-anticipated sequel to New York Times No. 1 bestseller The Black Book
5. Fast Ice: The rip-roaring new thriller in the NUMA series from the No. 1 Sunday Times-bestselling Grand Master of Adventure, Clive Cussler.
6. The Dictionary of Lost Words: In 1901, the word bondmaid was discovered missing from the Oxford English Dictionary. This is the story of the girl who stole it.
7. The Dry: A small town hides big secrets in this atmospheric, page-turning debut mystery by award-winning author Jane Harper. Now a major motion picture starring Eric Bana.
8. Judas Horse: Not all killers can be tamed… the thrilling second book in the Sunday Times bestselling Detective Jack Warr crime series.
9. 21st Birthday: In the latest instalment in the globally bestselling Women’s Murder Club series, SFPD Sergeant Lindsay Boxer vows to protect a twenty-year-old victim long enough to see her twenty-first birthday.
10. Something to Hide: A riveting new novel of rural suspense from the bestselling Voice of the Outback.
- A Gambling Man by David Baldacci (Macmillan)
- Win by Harlan Coben (Century)
- The Chase by Candice Fox (Penguin)
- The Red Book by James Patterson (Penguin)
- Fast Ice by Clive Cussler & Graham Brown (Michael Joeseph)
- The Dictionary of Lost Words by Pip Williams (Affirm Press)
- The Dry by Jane Harper (Macmillan)
- Judas Horse by Lynda La Plante (Allen & Unwin)
- 21st Birthday by James Patterson (Century)
- Something to Hide by Fleur McDonald (Allen & Unwin)