1. The Labyrinth: The Labyrinth is a hypnotic story of guilt and denial, of the fraught relationship between parents and children, that is also a meditation on how art can both be ruthlessly destructive and restore sanity.
2. When You Are Mine: This exhilarating thriller from the bestselling author – whose books have sold more than 6 million copies – is Michael Robotham’s finest page-turner yet.
3. False Witness: He saw what you did … He knows who you are. The stunning new standalone from the no.1 international bestselling author.
4. Nine Lives: Nine Lives is a thought-provoking story of lost love and new beginnings, by the number one bestseller Danielle Steel.
5. Private Rogue: The new thriller in James Patterson’s bestselling Private series, featuring private investigator Jack Morgan
6. The Dictionary of Lost Words: In 1901, the word bondmaid was discovered missing from the Oxford English Dictionary. This is the story of the girl who stole it.
7. Where the Crawdads Sing: Where the Crawdads Sing is at once an exquisite ode to the natural world, a heartbreaking coming-of-age story, and a surprising tale of possible murder.
8. The Deep: From the bestselling breakout author of The Bluffs comes a heart-stopping new thriller set on the rugged coast of Tasmania about modern-day pirates, family bonds and betrayals, and the hidden dangers that lurk in the deep…
9. The Midnight Library: The touching, funny and heartwarming new novel from the Sunday Times bestselling author of How to Stop Time and Reasons to Stay Alive.
10. The Shadow: The latest stand-alone thriller from James Patterson. Only two people know Lamont Cranston’s secret identity as the Shadow, a vigilante of justice: his greatest love, Margo Lane, and his fiercest enemy, Shiwan Khan.
- The Labyrinth by Amanda Lohrey (Text Publishing)
- When You Are Mine by Michael Robotham (Hachette)
- False Witness by Karin Slaughter (HarperCollins)
- Nine Lives by Danielle Steel (Macmillan)
- Private Rogue by James Patterson & Adam Hamdy (Century)
- The Dictionary of Lost Words by Pip Williams (Affirm Press)
- Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens (Hachette)
- The Deep by Kyle Perry (Penguin)
- The Midnight Library by Matt Haig (Allen & Unwin)
- The Shadow by James Patterson (Century)