Dawn and her best friends have a plan!They are going to eat as many leaves as they can, weave cocoons and turn into moths so they can FLY!Easy peasy, right? But what happens when days go by and Dawn still doesnt have her wings? What if she doesnt grow them at all? Will Dawn ever get to chase the lights with her friends?Book features :
- A beautiful story about patience and achieving your dreams.
- Perfect story for bug lovers.
- Filled with tiny details to discover on every page.
- Look-and-find bugs hidden throughout the endpapers—count them all!
- Themes: friendship, patience, imagination, teamwork, counting, insects, goals, flying.