From suspended schoolboy to disruptive CEO, Alex Malley, The Naked CEO, has led a life rich in successes and mistakes. Through it all he has learned a lot about what it takes to successfully build not only a big career, but also a big life.
Gain insights from a successful CEO who’s lived a big life. Be inspired by his unabashed real-life stories. Learn how to dream big and have the courage to pursue your passions and be willing to fail in that quest. Take the practical tips and apply them to your own career.
Whether you’re a student, jobseeker, professional, new to the workforce or just stuck in a rut, this book is your guide through the hurdles of the career journey to a big life. As a father of seven, Alex knows that this is the perfect book for parents or mentors looking to inspire the next generation.
Career-readiness is a skill that people need. It can be learned the hard way, after years on the job and many potentially serious missteps, or it can be learned ahead of time by listening to those who have been there.The Naked CEO helps graduates, jobseekers, and professionals learn the lessons and limit their mistakes.
Learn how to:
- Become a leader
- Successfully stand out and get noticed
- Harness the power of being yourself
- Network and create a profile
- Establish rapport with colleagues and turn around an under-performing team
- Get organised, spot opportunities, and learn how to say no
- Set priorities, build confidence, learn how to delegate, and more
The Naked CEO is the truth you need to build a big life.