Every Monday Better Reading brings you the Top 10 Bestselling Children’s Book list – it’s the perfect place to find new book ideas for your little reader.
#1 Bluey: Easter Fun!: Bluey and Bingo love being creative! Get making with loads of egg-cellent Easter activities for the whole family.
#2 Bluey: Bob Bilby: It’s Bingo’s turn to take Bob Bilby home. Will they have fun times?
#3 WeirDo #14: Vote Weirdo: It’s time to vote for class captain.
#4 The Last Hours: Chain of Gold by Cassandra Clare: From internationally bestselling author Cassandra Clare comes the first novel in a brand new Shadowhunters trilogy.
#5 Bluey:Time to Play!: Stickers to place, puzzles to solve and more.
#6 We’re Going on an Egg Hunt by Martha Mumford: Join the Easter Bunnies as they set off on an exciting lift-the-flap Easter egg hunt. With ten eggs to find and count, it’s great fun.
#7 E-Boy by Anh Do: Part human, part robot, all hero!
#8 Bluey: The Beach: Join Bluey for a fun day at the beach.
#9 Ninja Kid #5: Ninja Clones by Anh Do: Nelson and Kenny have been cloned! But when the clones spin out of control at school camp, can the real Nelson and Kenny save the day?
#10 Bluey: Fruit Bat: Not wanting to go to bed, Bluey wishes she was a nocturnal fruit bat that stays up all night. Soon she finds herself flying through the night sky.
© Nielsen BookScan 2020 Week Ending 21/03/20.
- Bluey: Easter Fun (Penguin)
- Bluey: Bob Bilby (Penguin)
- WeirDo #14: Vote Weirdo (Scholastic)
- The Last Hours: Chain of Gold (Walker Books)
- Bluey:Time to Play (Penguin)
- We’re Going on an Egg Hunt by Martha Mumford
- E-Boy by Anh Do (Allen and Unwin)
- Bluey The Beach (Penguin)
- Ninja Kid #5: Ninja Clones by Anh Do (Scholastic)
- Bluey: Fruit Bat (Penguin)