Every Monday Better Reading brings you the Top 10 Bestselling Children’s Booklist – it’s the perfect place to find new book ideas for your little reader.
1. Bluey: The Pool: Bluey and Bingo head to the pool with Dad. What could go wrong? A gorgeous board book for kids of all ages.
2. Deep End: Diary of a Wimpy Kid (15): Greg Heffley and his family hit the road for a cross-country camping trip, ready for the adventure of a lifetime.
3. The 130-Storey Treehouse: Andy and Terry have added 13 new levels to their treehouse and now it’s even more out of this world than before! Well, what are you waiting for? Come on up!
4. Bluey: Bluey and Friends: Have fun with Bluey and Bingo and their friends. There are loads of games to play, stickers to place and much more! A fun-filled sticker activity book for kids of all ages.
5. The Traitor: Wolf Girl 4: On the run from sinister forces, Gwen rushes head-long into danger. With giant snakes, Komodo dragons and a whole new wolf pack to contend with, Wolf Girl will need all her cunning… and all her friends.
6. Cat Kid Comic Club: Cat Kid Comic Club is the first book in a BRAND NEW graphic novel series featuring Pilkey’s fan favourite character Li’l Petey who, along with friends Flippy the Fish and Molly, try to teach twenty-one baby frogs how to create their own comics.
7. The Ickabog: The Ickabog is coming… A mythical monster, a kingdom in peril, an adventure that will test two children’s bravery to the limit. Discover a brilliantly original fairy tale about the power of hope and friendship to triumph against all odds, from one of the world’s best storytellers.
9. Midnight Sun: It’s here! Number one bestselling author Stephenie Meyer makes a triumphant return to the world of Twilight with this highly-anticipated companion; the iconic love story of Bella and Edward told from the vampire’s point of view.
10. Bluey: Hooray, It’s Christmas: Get into the holiday spirit with Bluey and Bingo! Write a letter to Verandah Santa, make your own Christmas labels and play with stickers. A fun-filled sticker activity book for kids of all ages.
You can also check out the weekly top 10 bestselling fiction list and top 10 bestselling non-fiction list on Better Reading.
© Nielsen BookScan 2020 Week Ending 09/01/21.
- Bluey: The Pool (Puffin)
- Deep End: Diary of a Wimpy Kid (Puffin)
- The 130-Storey Treehouse (Macmillan)
- Bluey: Bluey and Friends (Puffin)
- The Traitor: Wolf Girl 4 (Allen & Unwin)
- Cat Kid Comic Club (Scholastic)
- The Ickabog (Hachette)
- Bluey: Big Backyard (Puffin)
- Midnight Sun (Hachette)
- Bluey: Hooray, It’s Christmas! (Puffin)