At number one this week we have The Fast 800 by Dr Michael Mosley – the ultimate guide to fasting, weight loss and long-term good health.
At number two this week is the 2018 updated copy of The Barefoot Investor by Scott Pape.
At number three we have Simple by Yotam Ottolenghi, with 130 brand-new dishes that contain all the inventive elements and flavour combinations that Ottolenghi is loved for, but with minimal hassle for maximum joy.
At number four is the combined edition of The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*** by Mark Manson, a no-nonsense guide on how to focus on the things that really matter.
At number five we have Easy Keto by Pete Evans – for anyone interested in this way of eating who is unsure of how to get started. With some basic guidelines it has never been simpler or more enticing to reclaim your health and go keto!
At number six we have Becoming by Michelle Obama – the deeply personal reckoning of a woman of soul and substance who has steadily defied expectations – and whose story inspires us to do the same.
At number seven we have Love! – an indispensable reference guide to the heart by Australia’s favourite relationships adviser Zoë Foster Blake.
At number eight we have The Barefoot Investor for Families – aimed fairly and squarely at parents, grandparents, and basically anyone who read The Barefoot Investor and said: ‘Why the hell wasn’t I taught this years ago?’
At number nine this week is Any Ordinary Day by Leigh Sales – a warm, candid and empathetic book about what happens when ordinary people, on ordinary days, are forced to suddenly find the resilience most of us don’t know we have.
And number ten we have Sapiens by Yuval Noah Harari – a bold, wide-ranging and provocative book that challenges everything we thought we knew about being human: our thoughts, our actions, our power … and our future.
Check out our Top Ten Fiction List and Top Ten Children’s List. That’s it from us this week at Better Reading. Happy Reading!
- The Fast 800 by Dr Michael Mosley (Simon and Schuster)
- The Barefoot Investor by Scott Pape (Giramondo Publishing)
- Easy Keto by Pete Evans (Pan Macmillan)
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*** by Mark Manson (Macmillan)
- Ottolenghi Simple by Yotam Ottolenghi (Ebury Press)
- Becoming by Michelle Obama (Viking)
- Love! by Zoe Foster Blake (Michael Joseph)
- Any Ordinary Day by Leigh Sales (Hamish Hamilton)
- No Friend but the Mountains by Behrouz Boochani (Pan Macmillan)
- Sapiens by Yuval Noah Harari (Vintage)
© Nielsen BookScan 2017 Week Ending 09/02/18