#1 – Bruce Pascoe’s Dark Emu, a deep investigation into the history of Indigenous Australians which questions their long-held hunter-gatherer tag.
#2 – The Barefoot Investor by Scott Pape: with over 1.5 million copies sold, hundreds of thousands of Aussies have already followed this roadmap to turn their financial lives around.
#3 – Not a Diet Book by James Smith will empower you to adopt better habits that will allow you to take charge of your life.
#4 – The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*** by Mark Manson, a no-nonsense guide on how to focus on the things that really matter.
#5 – The Pie Maker by The Australian Woman’s Weekly is a social media phenomenon.
#6 – 488 Rules for Life is Kitty Flanagan’s way of making the world a more pleasant place to live.
#7 – The Fast 800 Recipe Book is the highly anticipated companion to the No.1 bestseller The Fast 800 with 150 delicious new recipes to help you combine rapid weight loss and intermittent fasting for long term good health.
#8 – The Fast Low-Carb Kickstart Plan by Luke Hines combines a delicious, low-carb eating plan with powerful intermittent fasting in a clear and punchy four-week kickstart program that will help you lose weight and keep it off.
#9 – Dear Parents by Gabbie Stroud, makes a plea to all parents to understand their roles as their children’s lifelong teachers and show how they can best help their kids’ teachers and schools achieve the best results for the next generation of leaders.
#10 – The Resilience Project by Hugh van Cuylenburg lays out the key steps to leading a happier, more contented and fulfilling life.
- Dark Emu by Bruce Pascoe (Magabala Books)
- The Barefoot Investor by Scott Pape (John Wiley & Sons)
- Not a Diet Book by James Smith (HarperCollins)
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*** by Mark Manson (Macmillan)
- The Pie Maker by The Australian Woman’s Weekly (Bauer)
- Kitty Flanagan’s 488 Rules for Life by Kitty Flanagan (William Heinemann)
- The Fast 800 Recipe Book by Dr Clare Bailey & Justine Pattison (Simon & Schuster)
- The Fast Low-Carb Kickstart Plan by Luke Hines (Plum)
- Dear Parents by Gabbie Stroud (Allen & Unwin)
- The Resilience Project by Hugh van Cuylenburg (Penguin)
© Nielsen BookScan 2020 Week Ending 08/02/20