Number one this week remains Brene Brown’s Dare to Lead, a guide to cultivating braver, more daring leaders, and embedding the value of courage in your culture.
At number two is the updated version of The Barefoot Investor by Scott Pape.
At third place is the combined edition of The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*** by Mark Manson, a no-nonsense guide on how to focus on the things that really matter.
Fourth place is the companion book to the The Fast 800 by Dr Michael Mosley, The Fast 800 Recipe Book by Dr Clare Bailey and Justine Pattison.
At number five this week is Mark Manson, author of the international mega-bestseller, The Subtle Art of Not Giving A F*ck, with the counterintuitive guide to the problems of hope, Everything is F*cked.
Bruce Pascoe’s Dark Emu is a deep investigation into the history of Indigenous Australians which questions their long-held hunter-gatherer tag. The book sits at number six this week.
Banking Bad by Adele Ferguson is new to the list this week at number seven, a biography of her experience in contributing to the banking Royal Commission.
Number eight this week is the international bestseller, Three Womenby Lisa Taddeo, a record of unmet needs, unspoken thoughts, disappointments, hopes and unrelenting obsessions.
A number nine is John Marsden’s The Art of Growing Up, an astonishing, insightful and hugely ambitious manifesto on education, parenting and childhood.
At number ten we have the ultimate self-help guide for young individuals, Jordan Peterson’s 12 Rules for Life.
Check out our Top Ten Fiction Listand Top Ten Children’s List for more great reads. That’s it from us this week at Better Reading. Happy reading!
- Dare to Leadby Brene Brown (Vermillion)
- The Barefoot Investorby Scott Pape (John Wiley & Sons)
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F***by Mark Manson (Macmillan)
- The Fast 800 Recipe Bookby Dr Michael Mosley (Simon and Schuster)
- Everything is F*ckedby Mark Manson (HarperCollins)
- Dark Emuby Bruce Pascoe (Magabala Books)
- Banking Bad by Adele Ferguson (ABC Books)
- Three Womenby Lisa Taddeo (Bloomsbury)
- The Art of Growing Upby John Marsden (Macmillan)
- 12 Rules for Lifeby Jordan Peterson (Penguin)
© Nielsen BookScan2019 Week Ending 10/08/19