#1 – The Barefoot Investor by Scott Pape: with over 1.5 million copies sold, hundreds of thousands of Aussies have already followed this roadmap to turn their financial lives around.
#2 – The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*** by Mark Manson, a no-nonsense guide on how to focus on the things that really matter.
#3 –488 Rules for Life is Kitty Flanagan’s way of making the world a more pleasant place to live.
#4 – Bruce Pascoe’s Dark Emu, a deep investigation into the history of Indigenous Australians which questions their long-held hunter-gatherer tag.
#5 – The Fast 800 Recipe Book is the highly anticipated companion to the No.1 bestseller The Fast 800 with 150 delicious new recipes to help you combine rapid weight loss and intermittent fasting for long term good health.
#6 – Dr Michael Mosley’s international bestseller, The Fast 800.
#7 – Veg by Jamie Oliver: whether it’s embracing a meat-free day or two each week, living a vegetarian lifestyle, or just wanting to try some brilliant new flavour combinations, this book ticks all the boxes.
#8 – The Resilience Project by Hugh van Cuylenburg lays out the key steps to leading a happier, more contented and fulfilling life.
#9 – From the multi-million copy bestselling cookbook brand, 4 Ingredients Keto brings you over 70 delicious recipes
#10 – As always, Pete Evans’ recipes are quick, easy to make and full of bright, fresh flavours. Easy Keto is for anyone interested in this way of eating who is unsure of how to get started.
- The Barefoot Investor by Scott Pape (John Wiley & Sons)
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*** by Mark Manson (Macmillan)
- Kitty Flanagan’s 488 Rules for Life by Kitty Flanagan (William Heinemann)
- Dark Emu by Bruce Pascoe (Magabala Books)
- The Fast 800 Recipe Book by Dr Clare Bailey & Justine Pattison (Simon & Schuster)
- The Fast 800 by Dr Michael Mosley (Simon & Schuster)
- Veg by Jamie Oliver (Michael Joseph)
- The Resilience Project by Hugh van Cuylenburg (Penguin)
- 4 Ingredients Keto by Kim McCosker (4 Ingredients)
- Easy Keto by Pete Evans (Plum)
© Nielsen BookScan 2020 Week Ending 04/01/20