It wouldn’t be the lead-up to Christmas without the release of Guinness World Records 2020, which is sitting in the top spot at number one.
488 Rules for Life is Kitty Flanagan’s way of making the world a more pleasant place to live, and is back at number two this week.
The Barefoot Investor by Scott Pape is at number three. With over 1.5 million copies sold, hundreds of thousands of Aussies have already followed this roadmap to turn their financial lives around.
At number four is When All is Said & Done by Neale Daniher, a memoir by the AFL legend, who was diagnosed with Motor Neurone Disease in 2013 and chose to fight the disease by raising money for research and health care. An inspiring read.
Veg by Jamie Oliver is at number five. Whether it’s embracing a meat-free day or two each week, living a vegetarian lifestyle, or just wanting to try some brilliant new flavour combinations, this book ticks all the boxes.
The official autobiography of Elton John: Me, is at number six this week.
At number seven is Craig Challen and Richard Harris’s incredible tale of rescuing the Wild Boar soccer team from the cave in Thailand, Against All Odds.
James Cook by Peter Fitzsimmons is at number eight. A look at Captain Cook’s escapades, from the bestselling non-fiction writer.
Bruce Pascoe’s Dark Emu, a deep investigation into the history of Indigenous Australians which questions their long-held hunter-gatherer tag, is at number nine.
Rounding off the list at number ten is The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*** by Mark Manson, a no-nonsense guide on how to focus on the things that really matter.
- Guinness Book of Records 2020 (Guinness World Records)
- Kitty Flanagan’s 488 Rules for Life by Kitty Flanagan (William Heinemann)
- The Barefoot Investor by Scott Pape (John Wiley & Sons)
- When All is Said & Done by Neale Daniher (Macmillan)
- Veg by Jamie Oliver (Michael Joseph)
- Me by Elton John (Pan Macmillan)
- Against All Odds by Craig Challen and Richard Harris (Penguin)
- James Cook by Peter FitzSimons (Hachette)
- Dark Emu by Bruce Pascoe (Magabala Books)
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*** by Mark Manson (Macmillan)
© Nielsen BookScan 2019 Week Ending 30/11/19